Friday, January 11, 2013

1st post of 2013


First blog post of the year, i promise to update you more often in 2013 blog!


Hers's sum art


Made for my skype profile picture at work. Trying some new techniques in Photoshop!
The raging ball of anger that is phil! :)


My friend Morgan and her generally disproving demeanor.


Character i drew for my submission for this month's 11 sec club. Trying to capture that early 90's villain sidekick style!


Some drawings inspired by sprites from the game harvest moon. The smoother looking ones were made after i changed the settings for my pencil brush in Photoshop. A much more fun time ensued once i figured that one out.



A couple of girl faces i drew at work testing out my new drawing tablet. This was before i realized the pen size option was not set to the pen's pressure on my tablet.


Various sketches including Mario, Luigi, Walter White and some other doofus!



Another Mario sketch this time joined by a Jinjo, a Rabbid and Mudkipp


Lastly here are a couple of Samus helmets, Majora's mask, DK, Marth and Jesse Pinkman!



Looking forward to see you again soon blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment